Monday, October 18, 2010

Everyone should have one


So me being me couldn't live without my little pup, one that I can baby and take with me anywhere. I have to have a buddy keeping my lap warm while I am driving or watching tv. So here is Tink. She is a Teddy bear just a little different than Mater. She has been a blessing and a joy. She really is a great addition to our family and is well loved by everyone! Bryant is also getting a little soft spot for her. ;)




                                     
She definitely looks like a teddy bear

Fancy is a little clumsy, but tries to be so gentle

Abby thinks it's her baby

Princess is just glad to have a buddy her size and is with her every chance she gets.

Aubrey, well... she loves her to death! But still asks everyday when Mater is coming back down.

Her favorite place to sleep is between mine and Bryant's pillows.

1 comment:

Tianna said...

How cute! She looks like a darling!