Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who Does That?!?

So last night as a family we decided to go to a buffet for dinner. Kids are all happy with plates in front of their faces including Bryant and I come back with my plate full of yumminess. As I sit down Bryant says you are so predictable.  I replied that we had been married for almost 7 years and  he should be able to predict that. But the truth is it shouldn't take him that long. I am that predictable, can you guess what I go for every time I go to a buffet or anywhere that might have it?Think long and hard... okay not too hard it's not that special. If fact it's not special at all, more like irresistible to my taste buds.
Mashed potatoes, gravy, beef of any kind, and you gotta throw a roll or two in there.
But it is way better than that, when I am done I could have any thing, we are at a buffet so ANYTHING and I go back for a second plate of the same thing. And that is it no dessert no trying stuff I wouldn't normally get, that is what Bryant's plate is for. :)
So my friends how predictable are you?

No comments: