Sunday, April 10, 2011

You're the first to see

So must of the time, okay all of the time I post things of Facebook first and then weeks or maybe even months later it gets put on here. I figured I would switch things up a bit and let the Great Grandparents have the first look. When Sophia was 8 days old we went to Meherg Photography and had some pictures taken. Well here they are hope you all enjoy. We had a blast and are having a tough time deciding which ones to order so suggestions are welcome!










3 comments:

Nicole said...

The pictures turned out great. It's hard to choose a favorite.

Joanne White said...

Wow! So cute. Guess I'd choose the bare-bottom one but then on the other hand, I like mom, dad, and Sophia gazing at one another. You really can't go wrong. Wish I'd looked at your blog closer to April 10 - here it is May 3 and I'm just getting around to it. Well, Great-grandmas are slow, no doubt about it!

Unknown said...

These are some great pictures. So cool the way you designed them.