Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why should this move be any different?

In the almost 6 years that Bryant and I have been married, this is now our 6th house. And every time we have moved we have had my family to help my Dad and brother's muscles to move and my Mom's amazing talents for packing and organizing. Since we are min WI and my parents are in PA, we figured we would have to manage on our own. Let's just say that didn't work out to well, so SUPER MOM to the rescue! She is amazing, not only does she pack in record time but when she unpacks there is no mess left behind. For example after our move to New London we were completely moved in, unpacked, and decorated in 2 days. This was a slightly longer process due to the remodeling but she did wonders. Thanks Mom! So Wyatt was turning one in a couple of days and Mom only had a day left before she flew home, so we had Wyatt's party with my Mom and some close friends. It was supposed to start around 6 but we decided to move our horses over to the new property that night. Needless to say the party didn't start until 8:30.







He was a good sport all things considered. (the time)



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brianna, Your family is really growing up! Wow, and SO cute. I love all the pictures but am having trouble reading the commentary because - well, perhaps it's my OLD eyes but there is not enough contrast between the background color and the typing color. Can you change this, or is it just me having trouble?
Love, Grandma Joanne