Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hot and getting hotter




I forgot how much I love and have missed Sarasota, FL and the Siesta Keys. The beautiful weather and the relaxing beach. All I can say is WOW! So far on our trip the boys have been working so Megan and I have been hanging out at the pool and the beach with the kids. It has been really fun and I really enjoy having someone to chat with while laying out on the sand.



After a couple of minutes Joey was finally having fun

Aubrey is our little fish and there was no stopping her

Wyatt in his awesome clothes


The kids got a long great on the beachWyatt's first time in the water

4 comments:

Traci said...

Your kids look like they belong in the sun! :)

Very cute!! Glad you are having lots of fun!

Nicole said...

Looks sooo warm...ohh, how I wish I was someplace warm. So, how's the not spending money thing going?? :)

BreezyHess said...

We are having a blast and yesterday we spent all day at the beach! The kids love the water and are so content in the sand. We are doing okay on the spending money thing... the only money we are going to spend is the money the guys made. :)

Michael said...

The White sand is beautiful. It looks like you guys are really having fun. The kids look so cute!
Love ya!