Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vacation or headache?

So we have made it a tradition since we have been married to go to FL every January, and every January we come home broke and waiting for the next check to arrive in the mail. This year I decided that I didn't want to go through that once again. But... after stating my concerns Bryant has reassured me that this year would be different. I agree this year it will be different, we have 3 kids! So I am wondering how enjoyable this "vacation" will be. I must say I am really looking forward to getting out of this freezing weather. So wish us luck and we will keep you updated. Oh yeah one other plus... we will be on broadband connection so it won't take us a year to post things. lol
Of coarse Joey won't sleep like a good little boy.

We need to find out what they took and give some to Joey.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck not going broke this year! Food is probably the biggest set back...maybe you can eat a lot of PB & J. Have fun!

Traci said...

Broke or not, at least there isn't any snow in Florida :)

Just enjoy it, Brianna. Pretty soon you will have 3 kids who won't sleep in the car and spend the whole time going "Are we there yet?? When are we getting there?? Mooooooooooom!!! He hit me!" Then, you will really want to cancel your vacations :)