Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years

After being out in WI for 9 months we were finally able to spend some time with Travis, Nicole and their puppy Ruby. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed their company, not too sure what they got out of it but hopefully they will come back. We opened the New Year sharing a toast with the ones we love, and then the next day was when the real party began... Travis and Nicole were able to ride Clyde. I must say I was very impressed with how much Travis knows about horses. He looked like a pro up there! Then we came in for some Pork and Saur Kraut. It wasn't bad but it wasn't like Dad makes it that's for sure. The kids really enjoyed having them out and loved the Ruby. They acted like they had never seen a dog before, and Mater wasn't quite sure what to do with her. Right before they left we went out for a night on the town, kid free. It great getting to know them better. I will be posting pictures as soon as my computer stops geeking out.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Travis and I had a great time visiting! Thanks for letting us come over, we're totally up for more.

Traci said...

I'm jealous! :)