Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sister Bonding time

Maddie
So I finally have the sister I always wanted. j/k I really enjoy looking online at different sites for animals. Not to buy, but just to find out about different breeds. Back in PA I ran into a lady with an Affenpinscher and loved it. Well on one of my searching sessions, I ran into her (Maddie) and thought she would be perfect for my Dad. And well here we are. I picked her up the other day. She is such a good dog! So now Mom and Dad can get rid of their Giant Shedding Rug and enjoy a shed free purse pup. She will be staying here with me until Mom and Dad can make a trip out. I think I need to start the perfect match puppy finding business to help people find their perfect dog. Okay so it might be a while, but finding other people dogs is kinda a fix for my obsession. So I think I should be good for a while. ;)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute! I'm sure they'll love her.