Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Festivities

This year we had Nicole and Travis out for Easter. It was so nice being able to have them around growing up I can remember spending most of our holidays together. As we got older things changed and we grew apart but it is so nice to be able to renew and develop our friendship. We didn't do anything too special but enjoyed the time that was spent, and the conversations.

Nicole and I were in charge of Easter dinner. She taught me a new way to shell hard boiled eggs
and introduced me to one of my new favorite desserts whose I will introduce you to a little later.
Easter night Grandma and Grandpa Hess came over to help color eggs and fill the plastic ones
with candy for the BIG Easter Egg Hunt. Why don't my kids have clothes on? Well
They are still getting the hang of coloring eggs and I didn't want to sacrifice any clothing while they learned. If you would have seen their hands after you would understand.


They next day the kids had a blast finding the eggs Travis and Nicole hid outside.
Wyatt even got one! Okay with Nicole's help.
So that was our Easter small but fun and did I mention CRAZY? That's just to be
expected.







2 comments:

Nicole said...

We had a good time, too. Thanks for letting us come.

Brandee Dawn said...

Wait what was the dessert?