Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Service?

So recently I have been very irritated... It seems when ever someone does something nice
it is only to get something in return. I don't mind doing something to help someone if they have done something for me. I ove helping poeople it makes me feel good, but that's not the point... You do things for other because you want to not for what you can get back from them. Or at least that was how I was raised, so maybe my parents were at fault there. NOPE! I don't think they were. Poeple should do things cuz they care or because they are wanting to better themselves (still kinda selfish but in a good way). If you're not doing things for the right reasons than you shouldn't do anything at all. So next time you do something for someone please don't think about what they are going to do for you in return. Do it for the RIGHT reasons.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sounds like you've had some first hand experience with this. It's true though, service should really be selfless. Good reminder.