Monday, April 27, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

When I was 3 my Grandma and Grandpa Veres took my cousin Nicole and I down to California on a road trip from Oregon. What possessed them to do this is beyond me but Nicole and I had a blast. We had a lot of fun at Disney land, swimming in our Aunts pool, oh and your can't forget shopping. We brought home with us lots of memories, souvenirs, and tons of really cute dresses! What more could we ask for?



How about the chance to share it with my daughter!






Joey is "Smiling" if you couldn't tell.

And Aubrey's nose has something to do with the goats but we're not quite sure

how that played out. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, those dresses really do bring back memories. I always felt so pretty when I got to wear one.

Ritsumei said...

That's great! I don't think that any of my old dresses exist anymore, so I don't think we'll get to do that sort of thing. I admired the cute dress on Sunday, but now I really like it!