Monday, April 27, 2009

What's happening on the Ranch

Jasper, Shiek, Princess, Duke, and Ivy
(left to right)


Recently we have made some changes here on the property, Clyde and Max
have found new homes and we now have two other horses.

Princess is a 8yr old sorrel pony that is 12hh. She has a little bit of an attitude but is a smooth ride. I bought her for the kids to gain confidence while riding but I enjoy riding her as well.

This is Duke, Bryant traded Clyde for Duke in addition with cash to get him trained. He is a 5yr old Quarter horse. Great personality and first one to greet you at the gate. He is 15hh and will grow a little more.

Within the next month we will have another arrival. Ivy is due to have a foal any time, we are so excited. Or I should say I am so excited! Wish us luck during the delivery!

1 comment:

Brandee Dawn said...

Good luck I hope the delivery goes well. The horses are beautiful!